I’ve written lots of software, but here are some of the projects that I think are the most fun, useful:
- PodWrangler – Lightweight podcast client written in assembly language.
- FrequentZ – Guitar tuner application written in assembly language.
- Repose – Brings all top-level windows back to the primary monitor.
- NumPad – Zero-pads numbers in a list of filenames so Windows will sort them correctly.
- QuakeBob – Spongebob Squarepants character model for Quake 3.
- SSReader – Leightweight, single executable software auditing app written in assembly language.
- GWProxyAdd – Adds proxy credentials to a GroupWise email box.
- GWAddrBook – Converts a Groupwise address book to Outlook format for import.